Friday, November 28, 2008

VIDEOOOOO!!!!!!!

Ok so FINALLYYYYYY!!!!!! I was able to make this video work!!!! I had it all done and ready and couldn't convert it into Blog format!!! This HD signals don't belong to High Definition but to High Difficulty in the making!!!!! But finally I figured it out... Hope you like it!!!!
I guess this is going to be my last project before my baby is due, so I might be abscent for a few days... But as soon as I can make some time BELIEVE ME you'll hear a lot from me and my little girl!!!!! I'm sooooo excited!!!!!! So for now I'll leave you with this!!!! I hope you see it 100 times!!!! This was my project for DAYS!!!!!

p.s.- You might want to turn off the music before seeing the video...

XOXOXOXO

Natalia & Mini Me

2 comments:

Bella Luce Photography said...

Natalia!! That is sooo cute! Great job... I just did a video for my client this summer using that song..it so perfect. I can't wait for mini me and the photos you will be taking :) :) :) No luck finding the hat!

Lan Bui (of The Bui Brothers) said...

Great to see you posting video!!!

Let's see more of them!