Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Photo Shoot!!!!!

I've been so excited about this new baby!!!! But I couldn't miss having my own photos just for the record... So my amazing photographer was my husband and YES he is really good at it!!!!! He is just a natural!!!! And I did all the editing, so here are some pics... I have to admit I got pretty hormonal during my photo shoot and the wind was just blowing all my hair to my face and sticking it into my lip gloss!!!! haha so those pictures you just won't ever see!!!!! But anyway we got pretty good shots!!!! Enjoy!!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you, thanks for joining the [ b ] School and congratulations on your upcoming family addition!. you look radiant and full of life. i love shooting pregnancy portraits. too bad you aren't closer! congrats and thanks again.

Natalia said...

Thanks a lot [b]!!!! You made my day by looking at my blog!!! Me too I wish I lived closer!!!!

Bella Luce Photography said...

Natalia...you look beautiful!! You remind me very much of my pregnant best girlfriend that is on my blog! I love your style! I can't wait to see the baby pics you do.. Happy happy Holidays!

P.s. You know your beautiful when....Becker wants to photograph you :)