Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So this weekend we went to my favorite park to take pictures of this gorgeous little boy! And my bad... I forgot my bribing candy!!!! Oh nooo!!!! So at first he was a little bit shy... Of course the slides and the swings were more fun than the crazy (candy-less) lady with the camera saying silly things... Then he saw the lake and he just wanted to jump into the water and go swimming!!! (hot day I totally understand him!)
So he was very curious to see everything in the park and I just followed him all around and what do you know!!! We did get great shots after all!!!! It just takes a little time to get them in the mood but I'd say we all had a blast!!!! And for those giggles it's all worth it!!!! Great session!!!!










2 comments:

yusufyusuf said...

Hi...
Nice blog...

The Cry Of the Sky ©Our planet is changing...!

FACEBOOK GROUP

Sonia said...

Muchas gracias. Estan preciosas!!!
Me muero por ver el album completo

Sonia