Thursday, March 12, 2009

3 months already!!! (and my new lens!!!! Yyyeeeiiii!!!!)

Being a mom is so amazing!!! It just keeps getting better and better every day!!!! I'm so happy to see my baby grow learning new things and discovering the world! I've caught her staring at her hand like saying: "Hey now what have we got here... Mr. Hand!!!" It's just fascinating!!!! So here she is at her 3 months session... AND!!! take a look at the quality of the pics!!!! This is my new nikon 24-70 f.2.8 lens!!! Don't you just love it!!!! So sharp and crisp!!! It's my new favorite!!! By the way did I mention I LOVE extreme close ups??? I'm all excited so this will be a long post... ENJOY!!!!
















2 comments:

erikapgolder said...

WOW Nati, tu gorda esta PRECIOSA y tus fotos INCREIBLES! Felicidades

My Bambino said...

Great Post.....

I found your site on stumbleupon and read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed to my Google News Reader. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

Thanks for sharing....