Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Getting down to business!!!!

So this year I have several goals that I want to achieve!!!! I must concentrate and get down to business!!!! I very often lose track of time in front of my computer! Reading about photograpgy, programs, photographers, the [b] school, editing and FACEBOOK!!!! Which I am totally addicted to!!!! But ENOUGH!!! To much wondering around and tons of things to do!!! So I am going to make a list of all my purposes:
#1 stop losing time in the Internet!
#2 Update my webpage
#3 Get my business up and running properly (I am working on doing a business plan, getting all the permits, updating promotions, prices, programs and having all my photography products ready for display)
#4 Save, save, save... I have lots of things on my wishlist... But the most wanted is the 24-70 2.8 lens!!!! Veeeery expensive!!! =(
#5 Make a marketing plan
#6 Make several business trips
#7 Enter a photography competition

Ok for now thats all I can think of... So I better concentrate!!! Gotta work!!!! see ya!!!

No comments: