Sunday, October 12, 2008

And here she is!!!!!

After a long wait... She is finally here!!!! This is my sister's daughter!!!! I totally fell in love with her!!!!! She is so sweet and tiny and cute and beautiful!!!! I'm totally crazy about her!!!! I just wanted to hug her all day!!!! I miss her already!!!! But I must say I was in heaven taking her pictures!!! What a treat!!!!
I can't bare to be so far away from her!!!! So I've been on the phone all day since I came back from my trip asking about her and how she's been doing... She is a very good girl!!!! Already sleeping 7 hours and she is only 12 days old WWWAAAAOOOO!!!! (But these pictures were taken when she was just 1 day old!!!
So tiny!!!) Well she is just beautiful and perfect!!!!! So here she is...










1 comment:

Patricia82 said...

Nataliaaaa!!!! están perras las fotos y tu sobrina hermosisisisima, me encantó!!! En la segunda foto de arriba para abajo, parece blanca nieves...está preciosa!! y en unas no manches, hasta sonrie y todo jajaja...cocha! y eso de que duerme 7 horas bueno, que mas se puede pedir jeje.... felicitaciones a tu hermana de mi parte que aunque no la conozco pedí para que este angelito llegara con bien a sus brazos!
un besote y nos vemos pronto.
Paty