Thursday, August 14, 2008

I love Big Families!!!!

This photo shoot was so much fun!!!! I was so lucky to find such a beautiful family!!!! I couldn't stop talking about them for days!!! It was such a great experience!!! Now THIS is my family dream!!! It must be incredible to have 6 kids!!! And they all get along so well!!! Specially because everyone has his own partner!!!! Isn't that great!!!! I wish I could have a family like this one day... For now I'm just getting started with my first baby that will arrive on Dec... Then we'll see...
Take a look at these pics!!! They're all sooo gorgeous!!!! Couples this gorgeous should bring to the world lots of beautiful kids... And they did!!!! Hope you like them...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your work! Let me know if you ever want to advertise.