Monday, February 4, 2008

Hellooooo!!!!!!!


Well, to say the truth I'm new with all this blog thing... So I'll make a big effort to make mine fun to see!!!! I'm just starting my business as a photographer, so I'm pretty excited!!!! And I love the idea of keeping a kind of diary and record of my first pictures... Soon I'll be getting a lot of stuff for my business that I've ordered already... Lights, lenses, backgounds, logo, web page and all the works to make it official... So for now here are some examples of my amateur work... All home made... with home made lightning, and backdrops... Hope you like it!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Friend!!! Your blog is super cool! jajajaja que padre amiga!

Anonymous said...

Natalia! I loved your blog and the comments.. you had excellent models, including Maika haha... I can´t wait to see your web page! Congratulations Friend!!
Paty

Unknown said...

NATY....FIRST OF ALL, YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT SELLER....JAJAJA....I COULD NOTICE THAT IN ALL YOUR COMENTS!!

THAT IS A FENOMENAL START!

SECONDLY, YOU HAVE SENSIBILITY, YOUR WORK IS DONE WITH A LOT OF PASSION ...THAT IS BASIC IN BUSSINESS

AND THIRDLY, YOU ARE AN ARTIST...YOU ARE VERY VERY GRACIOUS, CREATIVE AND ENTHUSIASTIC!!!

AND LAST, BUT NOT LESS, YOU ARE IN LOVE!

I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK YOU NEED IN THIS NEW BUSSINESS....I LIKED A LOT YOUR WORK.....HOPE TO BE SOME DAY, YOUR MODEL...JAJAJAJ

LOVE

MARIA ELISA

Natalia said...

Thanks a lot you guys!!!! You're the best!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope to become a photographer myselft and I am new at this. What lenses would you say are your favorite or do you have just a general advice for me. I really don't know where to start. It's overwhelming at times trying to decide what equipment is the best.
Iva